Parents who are interested in enrolling their child at All Saints Grammar are encouraged to submit an application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Steps to enrol
- Application for Enrolment – Complete the appropriate online Application Form, including copies of the requested documents and pay the non-refundable Application Fee. All Application for Enrolment forms submitted for inclusion on the School’s waiting list are acknowledged by provision of a receipt for the Application Fee.
- Interview – Prior to joining the School, parents/guardians will be invited to attend an interview with the Head of School or Head of Campus (new families) or the Director of Enrolments (existing families). Students applying for Year 7 entry will also be invited to attend an interview. The interview helps to establish parent expectations and student needs are compatible with the philosophy and offerings of the School, and that the School has the capacity to meet those expectations and needs.
- Offer of Enrolment – An Offer of Enrolment will then be made, based on (but not limited to) the following factors:
- Availability of a suitable place in the requested year of entry
- Date of application
- Siblings attending the School
- A parent or sibling who is an alumnus of the School
- The student’s ability to benefit from the programs provided by the School
- Parents who are Christian Clergy.
A non-refundable enrolment fee is payable upon confirmation of a place in the School.
Book a Tour
Join us at our next Information Tour to experience what future-focused learning looks like at All Saints Grammar.
Follow the simple online form to start your All Saints Grammar journey and join our wonderful community.
PO Box 5, Belmore NSW 2192
02 9704 6400
Director of Enrolments
02 9704 6433
All Saints Greek Orthodox Grammar School